Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Share Picasa web album with friends who are not in Google+

Since Google+ came into the picture, I found it slightly difficult to share Picasa web albums with friends who don't have a Google+ account. However, when I clicked on the 'Share' button, a popup window appeared with an option to share my album with G+ friends. There was also a link 'Share via email only' in the bottom of the window. I clicked on that link and .. voila ! I can now share Picasa web albums with anyone.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really want a site that has an easy sharing option for Web Album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I didn't know that sharing Web Album to friend not in google + is possible. I would try it.

    ReplyDelete